Orpheum’s 17th Annual Art Auction, Sunday- August 21st

The Orpheum Theatre is presenting its Annual Art Auction this Sunday- August 21st.

The Orpheum’s 17th Annual Art Auction celebrates and promotes local artists in Memphis’s diverse and growing art community. 75% of the proceeds go directly to the artists, while the remaining 25% is used to fund Orpheum education programs and the maintenance and preservation of The Theatre.

This year over 2oo pieces of art including original oil, acrylic, and watercolor paintings, sculptures, and multimedia projects by 70 artists will be featured- including one of mine! (“Sherlock Holmes” art above)

Silent auction starts at 2PM and the live auction starts at 3PM.

Admission is FREE, and a cash bar will be available.

The Orpheum is located at 203 S. Main Street in downtown Memphis.

Hope to see you there!

Lin

Orpheum’s 17th Annual Art Auction, Sunday- August 21st
Tagged on:                                     

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *