It’s almost fall again and Halloween is just around the corner, which means I’m drawing monsters again!
If you’re going to be in the Memphis area this October be sure to stop by and see my latest art show-
“It’s Good To Be Bad: Monster Portraits Of Villainy”
Airbrushed paintings by Lin Workman
Friday, October 23rd, 2009
Adam B. Shaw Studio
2547 Broad Avenue
Memphis, TN 38112
Doors open at 7pm
I will also be scaring folks again at the HauntedWeb.com‘s Haunted Web of Horrors charity haunted house which benefits Youth Villages.
Lin’s Fun (and Not So Fun) Facts
* I was due to be born on Halloween, but as usual I was late, and was born the day after my mother’s birthday (Nov. 1st for those of you keeping score at home- and yep she was in labor with me on her birthday).
* I can juggle and stilt walk (and run), but am not up to doing both at the same time or using chainsaws…yet.
* The first haunted house I ever volunteered for was held in the basement of a Mormon church in Utah when I was 8 years old. I was a vampire.
* My day job is designing tombstones.
* I draw/paint left-handed outside the computer, and right-handed inside the computer. Yep, I’m a freak.
* I can use chopsticks with either hand, but haven’t quite got the hang of using them with my feet yet. Still trying.
* I love monkeys and evil clowns- and believe in aliens, ghosts, Elvis, and that a man can fly.
* My favorite band is KISS (and yes, I have worn make-up and high heels to a KISS concert).
You can find out more info on me, the art show, and haunt here and at- http://www.HauntedWeb.com