It’s almost scaring time!
Last night I headed out to the haunt to get some work done. Pat had asked me to paint a “swampy” scene near the shack entrance.
I airbrushed most of it, but had a hard time with the black being black enough here and there, so I ended up just grabbing a can of black spray paint. Surprisingly black spray paint make great and easy Spanish moss effect.
Once the bridge is finished, pond put in, a bit of faux landscaping here and there, and some spooky lighting and we’ve got ourselves a swamp!
Going to go work in the 3-D section tonight. Got a new skull wall or two to finish out like last year’s.
To find out more info on the haunt check out-
Scare ya later!